Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Item review: Kit's birthday dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I just received it today and I love it. It is so much cuter in person. Ashley (AGOT16) is currently wearing it and looking very nice. It fits great too. There is even a little extra room in the waist. The dress also comes with a green ribbon for the hair.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 09, 2004 10:53 PM: Message edited by: lynet44 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Katie is wearing it now! hahhaa! she needs a wardrobe! I like it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you liked it, Lynet!

    I have it and am a fan (I think it looks just great on the blonde haired dolls!), but the buttons came loose/off really quickly on mine. I hope you have better luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •